1. Where was the Law given to Moses?
2. Who was the master craftsman for the work on the tabernacle?
3. What was the name of Queen Esther's cousin who had been carried away to Babylon with the captivity of Nebuchadnezzar?
4. Solomon identifies those that tarry long at the wine as...?
those who have sorrow and woe
those who have contentions and babbling
those who have wounds without cause and redness of eyes
all the above
5. From which book comes the phrase: "By the skin of my teeth?"
6. Who was the younger brother of Manasseh who received the blessing of the first-born from his grandfather?
7. Jonathan called after the boy and said, "Is the arrow not beyond you? Make speed, haste, and stay not." And Jonathan's lad gathered up the arrows, and came to his master. What was unusual about this event?
None of these arrows had struck the target, although Jonathan was an excellent marksman.
Three of these arrows were in a man's heart.
It was a coded message for David, who was hiding nearby.
8. Who did Joseph tell his brothers had given treasure into their sacks?
9. What was placed in the Ark of the Covenant along with the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded?
The golden calf
The tables of the covenant
The golden Cherubim
10. The letter to the Colossians was written by Paul and someone else. Who?
A lord on whose hand the king leaned
Captain of the host of the king of Syria